Breast augmentation can give you the shapely, sexy curves you’ve always longed for. If you’re not happy with the shape and size of your breasts, this simple surgery can transform your body and your life. Mr. Stephen Salerno can guide you through the process so you know what to expect and you can be confident in your choices.
Who Is a Good Candidate?
Breast augmentation is the number-one most requested type of cosmetic surgery. Most women want a firm, shapely bosom. This procedure is ideal if you’re in the following categories:
- Your breasts are flat after childbirth and nursing.
- Age has caused your breasts to sag.
- Your breasts are noticeably uneven in size and shape.
- Weight fluctuations left your skin loose and wrinkled.
- Your small breasts make you feel self-conscious.
- You’ve had a mastectomy.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New advances have made implants longer-lasting and more natural-looking.
- Your breasts can look and feel natural.
- Uneven breasts can now be symmetrical.
- A shapely, sexy bust gives you self-confidence.
How Is a Breast Augmentation Performed?
Before you have the surgery, you can meet with Mr. Salerno to discuss what your goals are for surgery. Over the course of several consultations, you and him can select the size and shape of implant that you want. This all depends on how large you want your implants to be, as well as the type of material you decide to use.
This procedure can be combined with a breast lift to enhance your results. If you want to increase your bust size as well as experience a perkier bosom, combining the procedures may be the perfect choice for you.
The results of a breast augmentation surgery usually last for 10 years or more. During that time, you may continue having regular examinations to ensure that you’re happy with the shape and size.
What Is the Breast Augmentation Procedure Like?
- It is a surgical procedure that’s performed by Mr. Salerno.
- The surgery takes about two hours.
- You can go home right after the surgery, but you may have someone drive you.
- You’ll notice the increased size immediately after surgery, but your breasts may take about three months to settle into their final shape.
Learn More about Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is a popular cosmetic procedure that millions of women have used to transform their bodies and their lives. If you think it would be right for you, speak with the professionals at REAL Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery to learn more. We have offices conveniently located in Moonee Ponds and Werribee, and we serve residents throughout Melbourne. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!