Liposuction is still the fastest, safest, most predictable technique available for removing excess fat. If you’ve been struggling to shape stubborn fat on your body or you have sagging areas after weight loss surgery, liposuction can give you the firm, shapely body that you want.
What to Know About Liposuction
- It Gives You Immediate, Dramatic Results – Nothing gives you the fast, noticeable results that this procedure does. That’s why plastic surgeons call it the gold standard of fat reduction. Non-invasive techniques can do a good job of smoothing away some contours, but they only produce limited results and require several treatments. With liposuction, you can get amazing results in just one day. In the hands of a skilled plastic surgeon, the treated areas appear taut and toned.
- Liposuction Improves the Look of Cellulite – Cellulite is stubborn. No matter how much you diet and exercise, those ugly dimples and jiggles stick around. There are various treatments for cellulite. Some work better than others, but only surgery can give real results. Liposuction won’t remove cellulite entirely, but it can greatly improve the way it looks. Liposuction breaks up and removes the fat cells under the skin’s layers that cause cellulite. If cellulite removal is necessary after that, follow-up techniques can improve things further.
- You Can Finally Fix Those Trouble Spots – If you’ve spent a long time fighting the fat, you know how frustrating it is. You’ve spent all this time feeling self-conscious about your body and unhappy with the way you look. You’ve avoided wearing certain outfits. You may even have avoided going to the beach or the gym out of embarrassment. That’s no longer true once you get liposuction. If you have a sagging rear end, love handles, a double chin, man boobs or other problems that make you want to hide your body, liposuction can get rid of them once and for all.
- Your Results Are Permanent – One of the best things about liposuction is that the results are permanent. You won’t require touch-up treatments unless you want to fine-tune your results later. You don’t have to keep going back. You don’t have to worry about your fat cells returning. After liposuction, you may have to monitor your diet and continue exercising. Many people actually find that the results they get from liposuction keep them highly motivated to maintain their weight.
- Feel Great About How You Look – Liposuction not only changes your body, it changes your life. Seeing your tight, firm new body every day can give you back your self-confidence. You’ll be able to wear any type of clothing, including the most revealing shorts, tank tops and bathing suits. Don’t spend another minute feeling bad about your body. It’s time to feel great about how you look.
Contact Us to Learn More
If you want a firm, shapely body with results that last, we warmly encourage you to reach out and make an appointment with Real Cosmetic Plastic Surgery. At our convenient locations in Melbourne, Mr. Salerno and his knowledgeable staff would be pleased to explain this option in greater detail and answer any questions you may have. We can discuss the results you can expect and get you started on your brand-new body. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to meeting you!